Monday, July 17, 2006

Wireless Networking for Small Businesses - Security Considerations

Unauthorized wireless network access is probably one of the biggest threats to small and medium sized businesses. This is described as a user from outside the company using the network. Unauthorized access can be something as simple as a neighboring business using the wireless LAN to access the Internet. If the unauthorized user is just surfing the Internet it would not present a very big problem except for potentially slowing your network down...
InfosecWriters pdf article by Rusty Morgan. See also wikipedia page on wireless security.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Are you "Araz Samdi" the turT0 owner or I'm in mistake?
I read some of your stories and articles,why you don't come back and why choose english?
I'm sure you are in trust;) or ...

THANKS passenger

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Are you "Araz Samdi" the turT0 owner or I'm in mistake?
I read some of your stories and articles,why you don't come back and why choose english?
I'm sure you are in trust;) or ...

THANKS passenger

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I wrote in tur2 and far30 and now blogging in english. I will start another farsi blog in next 2 months.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home